Friday, November 21, 2008

A Real Avatar A Real Christ A Real Matraiya

A Real Avatar, a Real Christ, a Real Matraiya

Hope is one thing. Faith is one thing. But Certainty is another.

People see a claimant to the much hoped for position of World Savior, and they hope that he is for real. But the Hope may exceed all reasonable bounds.

The honest process would be to wait and observe. Are all actions and words befitting of a World Savior? If yes, then fine. But if found lacking, then what is the purpose of making extenuating excuses? Honestly, will a real World Savior be so soon and easily detected for being lacking in Deed and Word? Can mere mortals brush aside the Flaws of their Saviors? Or even should they?

I’ve had a lifetime of Dreams of Messianic Figures, and for the most part they were flawed. Only I was not kidding myself. These Dreams would give me every indication I was in the Presence of a King or some Great Leader, and then these Personages would come off acting silly somehow. It was disappointing and puzzling.

But I am glad, now, that I did not make excuses for them.

Recently I had a dream of a Worthy Messianic Figure. No Vanity. No immaturity. No self-preoccupation. There in my dream was a Strong and Determined Messianic Figure with a Purpose, and certainty to his step. He saw on the Horizon where the Battle was and resolutely headed for it.

That is who we need to wait for. If we toss in with every silly and stupid Pretender, then who will believe us when we finally come across the Real Thing?

No comments: