Wednesday, January 3, 2018

INDEX to recent Spiritual Blogs: Kundalini, Collective Consciousness, Etc


NOTE:  Years ago I thought that this Blog would mostly concern matters spiritual, but apparently if a man is alive and awake and aware, even if in just the Spiritual Sense, then it would be impossible to not also be aware of the Life that surrounds him and to appraise it in regards to it beauty or ugliness, its health or morbidity, and then to contemplate all the reasons why it would be one thing and not the other.  But I can still make the same old distinctions and know when a Blog is more Social, Political, Economical, Artistic or just Practical rather than being what I would certainly classify as Spiritual.  And since I have made friends with some Spiritually Minded friends recently, I thought it would be courteous of me to provide an INDEX to some of the recent Spiritual Blogs

 

Jan 1, 18     First Letter to Enlightened Spanish Girl Susu Ro

Dec 30, 17  Comment  To Soulful Toz ‘Books that have
                    Healed Me’ Video

Dec 3,l 17   Collective Consciousness Moral Revolution
                    Past and Present

Dec 2, 17    Kundalini True Discernment Vs New Age
                   Faith Vs Hope

Nov 29, 17  Kundalini, Tower and Flower your Power

Nov 18, 17  Kundalini and the Collective Consciousness

Nov 12, 17 An Experiment to Test Kundalini Awakening for Collective Consciousness

July 24,17 The Big Coming Evolutionary Leap

Jan 14, 17  Naturalism Idealism Spiritualism Pragmatism and Anger

Apr 6, 14  Problems with the Immortal Soul and Reincarnation

Oct 13, 13 Problems in Studying Collective Consciousness  Just How  Collective is Collective Consciousness

Apr 27, 13 Positive and Negative Modes of Enlightenment

Apr 13, 13 Spirituality and Celibacy

 
Well, that ought to be enough.  Going back a more than few years and I would wonder how much of it I even still believe myself, or at least I can suppose that my thinking has qualified and elaborated since then.   I can imagine if anybody were to read back more than five year and expect me to explain some of that stuff – It would take entire new essays to straighten it all out.

No comments: