Friday, May 4, 2007

Being an Integral Person in the Info Age

All of my intellectual friends have this one trait in common, among other things, and that is that we all have a stack of very relevent books that we would like to eventually get to and read. Yes, the better ones of us actually read quite a few of them. Sociology, politics, spirituality, World Religions, not to mention staying in touch with the fictional arts and fine literature.

And why this is important to say here is because I am presuming, more or less, that I am adding significantly to the pile of things that people need to read. Well, not really. In fact the presumption somewhat offends my own sense of modesty. The huge mountains of information out there that we all could benefit from is all quite overwhelming. However, I have lived almost a full life and I have tried to pay attention. I have found that I have a discernment that often sees far differently from the ordinary public take upon things. And then there are the Angels, dreams and visions that inform my views. So, I may at least hope to promise that I will not be redundant of your other reading materials. I will try to lay out my unique and insightful views upon things, supporting assertions with facts where I can, or where I am derivative and referential, I will try to confine these digressions to matters that I suspect are still little known to the general intellectual crowd for whom I hope to write.